16th ANNUAL Robert J Burdette Indoor Classic
TRACK & FIELD COACHES ASSOCIATION OF GREATER PHILADELPHIA, INC.
DATE & TIME: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 – 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM – Team entry at 8:00 AM
ENTRANTS: This meet is open to High School Boys or Girls Team or High School student athletes.
ENTRY FEES: BOYS: $75.00 team (unless T&FCA of GP Plan one) GIRLS: $75.00 team
$10.00 per individual/event $10.00 per individual/event
$15.00 per relay $15.00 per relay
COMPETITION: An individual athlete may compete in up to four events. Only one entry per BOY
TEAM and GIRL TEAM will be allowed in each event.
MEDALS: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th places receiving RJBIC Medals
ENTRY DEADLINE: Entry deadline on pamilesplit.com, by December 24, 2016 by 5:00 PM.
Entrees must include; money, eligibility list, entry form to Richard Swanker by Sunday, Dec. 24th, 2017. Note: All non-PIAA schools and non-T&FCAofGP, Inc. schools must submit with the entry an ELIGIBILITY LIST (T&FCA of GP, Inc. members are on file, no eligibility list needed.
ENTRIES/QUESTIONS: Richard Swanker, 101 Shady Lane, Lansdale, PA 19446, 215-822-9722
CHECKS PAID TO: T&FCA of GP, Inc. (Entry deadline for monies, eligibility list, and entry form is absolute) NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
OFFICIATING: Each school (Boys team & Girls team) that is entered in the meet must provide one coach to officiate the meet from its start to its end. The Meet Director will give assignments as you check in and identify yourself at the front desk.
MEET DIRECTOR: Richard Swanker 215 822 9722 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NO FOOD OR DRINK OF ANY TYPE INSIDE OF THE FACILITY.
- SPIKES WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE USED EXCEPT IN THE SHOT PUT.
- ONLY BLOCKS SUPPLIED BY LEHIGH WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE 60m EVENTS.
- BLOCKS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN ANY EVENT EXCEPT 60 HH & 60 DASH
- THE MEET SHOT WILL BE THE ONLY SHOT USED DURING COMPETITION.
- ONLY HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS OR BONAFIDE H.S. STUDENTS MAY PARTICIPATE.
- A STANDARD SCHOOL UNIFORM MUST BE WORN (IT MUST REPRESENT THE SCHOOL)
- ALL ENTRANTS MUST HAVE MET THEIR LOCAL STATE AND LEAGUE REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY.
- EACH ATHLETE MUST BE A FULL TIME STUDENT OF THE SCHOOL THAT THEY ARE REPRESENTING. PIAA RULES SUPERSEDE ALL OTHERS.
- ENTRANTS IN ALL EVENTS MUST REPORT TO AN EVENT, WHEN IT IS CALLED, TO DECLARE THEMSELVES AS A COMPETING ATHLETE
- NO RADIOS, TV’S, TAPE DECKS, “BOOM” BOXES, CASSETTE OR DISC PLAYERS OF ANY TYPE ARE ALLOWED IN THE FACILITY AT ANY TIME.
- VIOLATION OF ANY RULE BY THE COACH, MANAGER, TEAM, TEAM MEMBER OR SPECTATOR CONNECTED WITH THE TEAM MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OR EJECTION FROM THE MEET, OF THE FULLTEAM OR INDIVIDUAL.
Page 1 of 3 REVISED 10.31.17 *17-18*
- ANY AND ALL SCRATCHES OR NO SHOWS THE DAY OF THE MEET ARE WITHOUT PENALTY, HOWEVER, IF YOU SCRATCH OR NO SHOW AFTER CLERKING IN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE REMAINDER OF THE MEET FROM THAT POINT ON. SUBSTITUTION FOR AN ENTERED OR SCRATCHED ATHLETE WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED IF THE ATHLETE BEING SUBSTITUTED FOR DOES NOT COMPETE IN THE MEET IN ANY EVENT AFTER THE TIME THEY ARE SUBSTITUTED FOR.
FIELD EVENTS: (Field Event warm up for ALL events 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM)
9:00 am Girls triple jump (contested in flights); then the Boys triple jump
9:00 am Shot Put Girls (contested in flights) then Boys
9:00 am High Jump Boys then Girls
9:00 am Boys Pole Vault / Girls Pole Vault (CONTESTED SEPARATELY)
RUNNING EVENTS : (Track opens for warm up from 8:00am to 9:00am)
9:00 am – Boys Sprint Medley (400/200/200/800) Finals
Girls Sprint Medley (400/200/200/800) Finals
Boys 60m Hurdles ( Trials)
Girls 60m Hurdles ( Trials)
Boys 60m Dash (Trials)
Girls 60m Dash (Trials)
Boys Mile Run (FINAL)
Girls Mile Run (FINAL)
Boys 400m Run/Dash (FINAL)
Girls 400m Run/Dash (FINAL)
Boys 60m Hurdles (FINAL) * SPECIAL NOTE : Entries into the
Girls 60m Hurdles (FINAL) 3000m Run and Distance Medley
Boys 60m Dash (FINAL) Relay will be limited to the TOP
Girls 60m Dash (FINAL) FIFTEEN entries. Those not
Boys 800m Run (FINAL) accepted will be notified by e-mail.
Girls 800m Run (FINAL)
Boys 200m Dash (FINAL) ENTRANTS IN THE 3000m run MAY USE
Girls 200m Dash (FINAL) TIMES FROM THE 2015 SPRING SEASON
Boys 3000m Run (FINAL) or FROM THE 2015 INDOOR SEASON
Girls 3000m Run (FINAL) << This does NOT APPLY to DMR’s >>
Boys Distance Medley (FINAL) The Distance Medley will be run, 1200, 400, 800, 1600
Girls Distance Medley (FINAL)
Boys 4x2OOm Relay (FINAL) (1st lap in lanes, exchange, then break)
Girls 4x2OOm Relay (FINAL) (1st lap in lanes, exchange, then break)
Boys 4x8OOm Relay (FINAL)
Girls 4x8OOm Relay (FINAL)
Boys 4x4OOm Relay (FINAL) (scratch start, lanes top two seeded heats)
Girls 4x4OOm Relay (FINAL) (scratch start, lanes top two seeded heats)
ENTRY PROCEDURE – Enter on line, pamilesplit.com by 5:00PM DEC. 24th, 2016. Entry form along with payment to be sent to: Richard Swanker, 101 Shady Lane, Lansdale PA 19446
ENTRY DEADLINE IS DECEMBER. 24, 2017 (MUST be received on 12/24/16 not postmarked) entry sheet and eligibility sheet
(On entry sheet USE ND-NH-NT – DISTANCE/NH-NO HEIGHT/NH-NO TIME/NT WHEN APPROPRIATE-WE WILL RANK)
DO NOT FORGET TO TURN IN AN OFFICIAL ENTRY CARD THE DAY OF THE MEET FOR RELAYS – THIS CARD SHOULD ONLY LIST THE FOUR ATHLETES RUNNING – (NO ALTERNATES NEED BE LISTED) TURN INTO CLERK AS YOUR RUNNERS CHECK IN.
Page 2 of 3 REVISED 10.31.17 *17-18*
T&FCA of GP, INC. Robert J. Burdette Indoor Classic
MEET ENTRY FORM
COACH: ___________________________________________ Coach’s email: ___________________
Name of Coach who will work the meet: _________________________________________________
What event would they like to work: _____________________________________________________
Make sure all entries are on pamilesplit.com; No names for relays, at meet if needed.
PLEASE SUBMIT A SEPARATE FORM FOR BOYS AND GIRLS (photocopy as needed)
EVENT NAME TIME / DISTANCE
TRIPLE JUMP _____________________________________________________________________
SHOT PUT ______________________________________________________________________
HIGH JUMP ______________________________________________________________________
POLE VAULT ____________________________________________________________________
SPRINT MED RELAY ______________________________________________________________
60M HURDLES ___________________________________________________________________
60M DASH _______________________________________________________________________
MILE RUN _______________________________________________________________________
400 METERS _____________________________________________________________________
200 METERS ______________________________________________________________________
3000 METERS _____________________________________________________________________
DIST MED RELAY __________________________________________________________________
4X2OOm RELAY ___________________________________________________________________
4X8OOm RELAY ___________________________________________________________________
4X400m RELAY ____________________________________________________________________
Instead of this entry form you can email Swanker (email@example.com ) the coach’s name, and job they will do. Each coach is responsible for putting their entries on pamilesplit.com
Page 3 of 3 REVISED 10.31.17 *17-18*