T&FCA of GP Invite at Coatesville 10:00am 4/14/2016
Coach’s Invite entry standards 2016: standards are used if a school wishes to enter two athletes in a field event. Both athletes have to have achieved the standard.
- Pole Vault 12′ 0″ High Jump 6″ 1″
- Long Jump 20′ 6″ Triple Jump 41′ 6″
- Shot Put 47′ 0″ Discus 130′ 0″
- Javelin 150′ 0″
- Field Events start at 10:00 AM – Sharp – 4 TRIALS PER COMPETITOR – NO FINALS
- HIGH JUMP & POLE VAULT FINAL – 10:00am Divisions compete together as one.
- LONG JUMP FINAL – 10:00am – Divisions together as one; 4 jumps – No Finals. The length of time of the open pit will be determined the day of the meet by the Meet Director
- TRIPLE JUMP FINAL – After Long Jump, Divisions together as one; 4 jumps – No Finals. The length of time of the open pit will be determined the day of the meet by the Meet Director
NOTE– Warm up and Run through will be for one 1/2 hour before the opening of the pits in the Long Jump and Triple Jump NO WARM UP AFTER STATED STARTING TIME
- SHOT PUT FINAL – 10:00am – Both Divisions together as one; 4 throws – No Finals
- JAVELIN FINAL – 10:00am – Both Divisions together as one; 4 throws – No Finals
- DISCUS FINAL – after the Shot Put & Javelin, Both Divisions together as one; 4 throws – No Finals
Running Events start at 10:00 AM – Sharp – (Rain or Shine): All track events seeded together, slow to fast; medals to 8 places only. Each team is allowed 2 entries per individual running event and 1 relay per team.
- Distance Medley Relay (1200-400-800-1600)
- 300m hurdles
- 100 meters
- 1600 meters
- 400 meters
- 4 X 100 m Relay
- 110m hurdles
- 800 meters
- 200 meters
- 4 X 800 m Relay
- 3200 run (top 8 medal)
- FRESHMEN ONLY -Sprint Medley Relay (200/200/400/800) or (400/200/200/800)
- 4 X 400 m Relay
All Teams need a signed PIAA eligibility list turned in the day of the meet to compete.
Entries on milesplit.com, by Thursday night (4/12/2018) 10:00pm
The Invite is free for all T&FCA of GP 2017-18 Plan I or II Member Schools. If not a member: $80 for a full team entry; $10 an individual per event, $20 a Relay. Checks payable to: T&FCA of GP, Inc.